We are eager to hear from principals or their representatives about businesses that meet all of the following criteria:
1. Purchases (at least $500,000 of pre-tax earnings) unless the business will fit into one of our existing units;
2. Demonstrated consistent earning power (future projections are of no interest to us, nor are “turnaround” situations.)
3. Businesses earning good returns on equity while employing little or no debt,
4. Management in place (we can’t supply it),
5. Simple businesses (if there’s lots of technology, we won’t understand it),
6. An offering price (we don’t want to waste our time or that of the seller by talking, even preliminarily, about a transaction when price is unknown).
We are not interested in receiving suggestions about purchases we might make in the general stock market.
We will not engage in unfriendly takeovers. Esposito promises complete confidentiality and provides assured timely responses – customarily within five minutes – as to whether we’re interested. We prefer to buy for cash, but will consider issuing stock when we receive as much in intrinsic business value as we give. We don’t participate in auctions.
We do not participate in new ventures, turnarounds, or auction-like sales. Please do not call unless you meet 100% of these parameters. Email above details only to firstname.lastname@example.org
Send us a message during our business hours and we’ll talk through any questions you may have.